Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What A Night...


So last night i was at the Worship Conference. It was a blast and i had so much fun! we sang 4 songs with the whole wildside and hsm choir and Taffy in front of like 3000 people. my favorite song was dancing generation beacuse me and kyle were in the front row and were dancing like crazy and head banging! i looked to my left and jen was looking at me like i was crazy! after that, we were in the green room when christine started to be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very mean to me! ask anybody who was there. so i had to fight her back after she threw someones purse at me and slapped me in the face. ya u heard me SLAPPED! so jen gave me a penny and i threw it at christine. she acted like it didnt hurt her but i know it did! then everyone was telling me how mean she is and i agreed with them! christine i am praying for u and i hope u become a nicer person. man that was some night...

10 comments:

jennifer said...

hahahah that was the best night hahaha sorry i looked at you weird bf. omg christine and you were so funny i was laughing super hard and man did that penny work hahahaha im so smart

ponch0 said...

well that was a virtual slap in the face to Christine you just wrote. Plus, you did start it with your verbal teasing about Ian. So I am just saying....in a sense you deserved it.

jennifer said...

yeah but christine and him are funny and that he was joking and christine knew that hahahahahhahaha so yeah i think its all a joke but a funy one

kayla rae said...

haha.

ponch0 said...

I know it is all a joke jenny....mine was a joke too....nice.

Christine.Marie said...

Dear Chase,
Suck it up and be a man. You started it and that pennny did not hurt me at all. You have a weak throw my friend. And let me tell you, that you are being a butt face. You deserved that slap in thye face. Haha I win.

your friend (kinda)
Christine

Christine.Marie said...

"butt face" was not the language that I prefered to use. Is jerk face better?

Christine.Marie said...

Wait..you are praying for me?

Boy, I have been praying for you for weeks.

Jaclyn Parker said...

excuse me!! if you are gonna call me names christine then i can too!!!! and i am so a man!!!!

de(von)licious said...

i dont know chase, is a slap hurt, maybe not