Friday, April 18, 2008

a little riddle for you

Determine which of the following statements is true or false.

At least ONE of the statements is false. 
At least TWO of the statements are false. 
At least THREE of the statements are false. 
At least FOUR of the statements are false. 
At least FIVE of the statements are false. 
At least SIX of the statements are false. 
At least SEVEN of the statements are false. 
At least EIGHT of the statements are false. 
At least NINE of the statements are false. 
At least TEN of the statements are false. 



i will post the answer on Sunday!! :) good luck!

3 comments:

kayla rae said...

I think this statement is false...
"I will post the answer on Sunday!! :)"
Or, I just don't get it...

Jaclyn Parker said...

no that part my friend is separate from the riddle :)

Elyse said...

Oh I am bad at thes but I'll have to say "At least TEN of the statements are false." But I'm most likely wrong.