Tuesday, September 9, 2008

block periods - no thanks

So today in High School i experienced my first "Block Period." It was pretty interesting. If you don't know what a Block Period is, basically it is when (in my case) i have either periods 2, 3, 5, and 7. Or i have 1, 4, and 6. You may be thinking, well Chase, this doesn't seem too bad! Well it is. It's bad because each class is 80 minutes long!! (As opposed yo 45 minutes long.) So because my friends and i were super bored, we decided to take pictures with photo booth!!

yes, this would be Spanish class, thank you very much.


This next picture would be me wanting to get out 7th period soooo badly so i could come home. But as i was taking this picture, I noticed an odd picture hung up on the wall in the background.

Here is my reaction when I got home!


Here is my reaction when I realized that I have Block Periods tomorrow:

3 comments:

jennifer said...

hah im sorry

Jordan said...

Ha ha aw, block schedules aren't bad once you get used to them. It's actually easier and better because you get two days to do your homework! (:

elise! said...

actually block schedule is great, because block schedule equals very little homework.

and if you think 80 minutes is bad, come to capo and try a 120 minute period(: