Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm Sorry!

hey everyone im back! im sooooo sory for being gone for a week but i was not able to blog. so by reading all of your blogs i have some catching up to do. so im going to talk about my trip to Thousand Pines.

Well, that week at Thousand Pines was probably one of the best weeks of my life!


Here is a list of all the fun things i did at camp:

worshiped God in chapel
hung out with my friends
played duct ball
paintball!!
off roading
cabin booby traps
groos meals
inside jokes with Jennifer
starring contests with Jennifer
making a sweet hat
stupid but fun recreation games
cabin "devos"
dancing with mud for spirit points
hanging out in the malt shop
silent football in scott hall
the AWESOME bus ride home!!!!!!!!!!

This is the BEST picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jennifer said...

YAY you blogged those are my all time favorite pics!!!!!

Jaclyn Parker said...

me 2! hahahahahahaha

jessie estupinan said...

Awww!


good man, good man (:

kayla rae said...

I'm going to have to agree with Jessie...too cute!