Friday, August 17, 2007

This Is Much Better...

So i took the quiz again because i was hoping for a more positive answer. I was right!

I AM
81%
BUMBLEBEE
As an Autobot spy, Bumblebee is the ultimate robot in disguise. What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for with courage. He enjoys the company of humans and would do anything for his Earthly friends.

Like Bumblebee, you are compassionate and your heart is pure. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you stick to the basics and don't need all the encumberances of modern technology.


tell me what you think of this answer.

3 comments:

kayla rae said...

Chase, I am dissapointed. Now I have no evil companion.

kayla rae said...

Ok this is really annoying me...Jen and Chase, you have like identical blog pictures, so I have to look closely at the picture before making sure it's you or not. Erg.

Jaclyn Parker said...

im sorry but i wanted to be a good guy.

sorry about the blog pictures but they are AWESOME!!