Sunday, February 10, 2008

101ST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this post, i am gonna take the first or second word of every post that i have written, (from oldest to newest) and make a very random sentence!!!

So, ok well because last today i hey this im does you Firday all to anybody well well so far everyone i that maybe i as well it i so wow as after im hey today ok so well this where this last church well why me this yes for anyway so today wow this i just thats as if 24.5 turkey last gosh because so on this to so today what's tonight we had as dad may when i since ok did so St. Anne my this morning new this Alice holy yup if i in first well once WOW!!! 

(i don't know about you, but that sentence makes perfectly good sense to me)


-this post was inspired by Kayla!! thanks for the idea!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

say wat?<3

kayla rae said...

Woahh, I think if I did this, it would just be a whole lot of the same words.

I also think Alice had this idea for someone else too, maybe..

Allison said...

I didn't have this idea...but it's brilliant, so I wish I had!
Way to go...this is funny!

jessie estupinan said...

you say well a lot..ahha(:

and thanks a whole bunch for not using my idea..
pshhh. whatevvss (:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice