Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My One and Only Irrational Fear

Ever since I was about seven, I had this fear that if were to ever go upstairs in my home when it was dark, I was afraid that someone would jump out at me or steal me for some odd reason until I was like 9 or 10ish. But last Friday, I saw the wonderful movie When a Stranger Calls. Let's just say that now if it is dark and I'm all alone... I can get a wee bit scared of "stranger" perhaps sneaking up on me when I least expect it.....

hopefully this fear will go away soon : /



(ring ring ring ring) uh oh.

6 comments:

jennifer said...

oops
bad choice in movie?
sorry!
i got scared the first time too
but my house doesnt have any good hiding spaces cuz its so small
haha text me whenever u get scared!

Jaclyn Parker said...

haha nooo it was fun! i actually loved the movie!! but idk haha im just kinda a whimp...


thanks for texting me :)

jennifer said...

ahah its okay i am too
=]
<3
np

bryce said...

bahaha such a great movie...and when i banged on the windows...great job on my part :)

kayla rae said...

I was always scared to go upstairs to bed because I was scared of the witch from Snow White..
Scary stuff right there.

jessie estupinan said...

i hate scary movies..
nick and kyle took me to see The Eye today..
i think i watched a total of three minutes of the movie..