Sunday, May 4, 2008

i am really happy today

so if you were playing in Wildside this weekend, then you saw that i broke one of my cymbals during practice. it was pretty awesome. here is what it looked like:


so for the services, i had to use one of the church's cymbals. but today, i went to guitar center and bought a new one: my VERY FIRST JILDJIAN CYMBAL!!!!! (pronounced ziljan) it is the same size as my old Sabian (16 inches) but it is waaayyy more aweessoooommmee!!!!!

yup, that's my new baby. 


P.S. i a might be taking David Hughes' advice about framing the broken one and hanging it in my bedroom...  :)

7 comments:

bryce said...

haha that was funny but yes i think you should frame it.

David Hughes said...

haha...awesome dude!!!

that's a great cymbal :) enjoy it!

Tyler R. Shannon said...

Isn't it spelled "Zildjian" though?

Anonymous said...

Frame it

Elyse said...

The new one is so awesome, and yes frame the old one.

Allison said...

I was there when this happened!

Steve Powers said...

nice way to rock hard