Sunday, May 11, 2008

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

To everyone who was supporting me at the baptism last night! it was the best night of my life! It was so great to see everyone that i knew there from church, C-Group, and my family all cheering me on!! I am so happy i was able to get baptized at this age and time because now i know that i have really shown God that i have given up my life to him because i have wanted to for a while now! so thank you again to everyone!! And so now, i am going to give you my new favorite verse:

Matthew 3:16
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.


P.S. i would also like to thank Kurt for not keeping me under the water forever. :)

P.S.S. i actually wish i could have stayed in that warm water longer because once i got out, i was freezing my butt off!!!!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

last night was so fun!
congrats=]

bryce said...

i wish i couldve seen it but great job man!

Anonymous said...

Congrats... I wish i could have been there

Elyse said...

Ohh you should have posted about it in advance.. I totally would have gone!! CONGRATS

jessie estupinan said...

congrats cool cat! (:

kayla rae said...

Hooray, it was great!