Tuesday, March 11, 2008

dreadful news

I have received news from my orthodontist that i am getting braces (again-meaning "phase 2"). Now i bet you are wondering, Chase, when did you ever have braces?? Well, to answer that question, i had them a little over a year ago before i met all of you lovely church friends. Then, i got them off and life has been pretty swell. Well now, it's not gonna be so radicool. I am getting them on in about a month and will have them for the next 12 months!!! uggghhhh. I am not to thrilled about this.

12 comments:

kayla rae said...

Braces are the worst, sorry friend!

elise! said...

Hooray! I will not be alone in my lisping-nerdiness!

elise! said...

Sorry, you probably were expecting some sympathy. I am very sorry, braces suck.

Anonymous said...

Bummer

Zach Zeiger said...

how much did u get ur set for?

bryce said...

my dear friend chase,

i feel your pain deeply.

yours truly,
bryce kelley

Allison said...

sorry dude...such a bummer!

Allison said...

sorry dude...such a bummer!

ponch0 said...

if it makes you feel better...i found out that my braces period has been "prolonged". Basically i might not get them off till the end of summer.

we can be brace faced together ://

Jaclyn Parker said...

thanks everybody!!




zach: $850

i bargained :)

Taylor said...

haha i got mine for 100 dollars...pays having a dentist mom haha

Elyse said...

That really stinks!!!!! I'm on my second phase right now, and I get them off in the summer, When they told me I had to get braces again, I actually cried!! Then they gave me a brownie to make me feel better!

Sorry dude