Sunday, March 30, 2008

NEW HILLSONG UNITED CD!!!!!!!!!


holy crap! i'm sooooo excited!! it comes out THIS TUESDAY!!! i'm buying it and you should too! what's cool is that it is all of their good and popular songs are on here, BUT, they are new LIVE versions!!!! here are the songs:

DISC A
Time Has Come 

DISC B
Take It All 
One Way My Future Decided 
What The World Will Never TakeAll I Need Is You 
'Till I see you Mighty to Save 
Take All Of Me Nothing But The Blood 
The Stand Hosanna 
You'll Come Fuego De Dios (Fire Fall Down) 
Break Free Shout Unto God
Look To You Salvation Is Here 
Where The Love Lasts Forever Love Enough 
Forever More Than Life 
There Is Nothing LikeNone But Jesus 
Tell The World From The Inside Out 
All Day Came to My Rescue (Be Lifted High)
Saviour King 
Solution 

6 comments:

Allison said...

This seems like an amazing CD!

Zach Zeiger said...

i herd this cd is amzing.



hey, if u do get tht sick set, lets tlk maybe about me buyin ur old one?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until this CD comes out

Jaclyn Parker said...

zach: we can talk :)

Unknown said...

sweet! Do you think they will have it at borders?

Jaclyn Parker said...

oh ya probably!