Sunday, March 23, 2008

Freaky Friday!!

well i might as well blog about this since i blog about pretty much about everything exciting in my life, I'm gonna blog about my, whats's the word for it, FREAKY!! me and a bunch of people including Jen and Bryce, saw the movie Shutter. holy crap!!! it is such a freaking scary movie!!!  beside me watching about only half the movie because my hand was either covering my face or i was hiding behind some one, or someone was hiding behind me ;), i hated it!! i mean, sure the plot was well thought out, but i DO NOT recommend it!! take my advice!!

 

I slept in fear that night of Asians...

7 comments:

elise! said...

Julia told me all about it last night... And even attempted at showing me what the freaky girl's face looked like.... I am NEVER seeing that movie!

Jaclyn Parker said...

good decision :)

bryce said...

elise, you would die in that movie since you couldn't even watch when a stranger calls.

elise! said...

lets not talk about that night. i scare easily. i just didnt wanna see the guys face in that movie, by the way.

kayla rae said...

I couldn't sleep last night after Julia told me for the second time all about the movie, and Christy decided to show me the commercial and tell me all about When a Stranger Calls.
I am scarred.

Taylor said...

i cant wait to see it

Anonymous said...

if I was you I would choose the BLUE!!!!