Sunday, July 13, 2008

Be very careful what you wear...

So last night i was at the Spectrum. And apparently when i got there, it was like an hour before the Jonas Brothers concert right across the street at the Verizon Amphitheater. When we were walking around, you could totally tell which people were going to the concert and which ones were not (by the obvious clothes that had pictures of the Jonas Brothers all over them that said, NICK MARRY ME!! or I'M BURNIN' UP FOR YOU JOE!!) OK you get the point...

And then there was me walking around with my parents. I was wearing a t-shirt, vest, and jeans. Now, notice how i put the word vest in bold. Apparently this is what makes people think, "Oh my gosh is he going to the concert!!??" Because throughout that night, people kept on asking me "Oh my gosh are you going to the concert!!??" My response was "Heck no!!!"

Lesson: Never wear "matching" clothes or "similar" clothes to the Jonas Brothers on the night of their concert.

.....................................................................................................

P.S. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN STILL SEE/READ MY BLOG BECAUSE I HIT THE "FLAG BLOG" BUTTON BY ACCIDENT....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real men wear vests