Friday, July 11, 2008

quite the week...

So i have had a very busy week. Here are the exciting events that happened in chronological order!

Monday: My mom's b-day.We went to the American Idol concert! it was sooooo good! (12th row seats)

Tuesday: My mom and I were driving to Starbucks when i decided to try to call KIIS FM and see if i could get through. I did on the second time. And yes, i did talk to Ryan Seacrest. It was super funny!!!

Wednesday: Bought Guitar Hero Aerosmith (the best game ever) and went to a swimming b-day partaayy!!!

Thursday: Went to my belated C-Group end of the year swimming partaayy!!!

Friday: Stay home and do absolutely nothing!!!


What a week!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I love Ryan Seacrest...seriously.

Bethany said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous! I LOVE Ryan Seacrest!