Saturday, July 21, 2007

Flight Delay :(

So as all of you know i was supposed to be in Chicago today. well my flight got delayed because of some stupid mechanical issues! so my flight tomorrow is at 8:30 in the morining. Bummer. but on the brightside, we were waiting in line to go on the plane and guess who we saw, Jason Earles and Emily Osment from Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the were on the same exact flight as us!!!!!!!!!! how cool is that!!!! so i got there autograph and picture:


*when i got my autograph form Emily (Lilly on Hannah Montana), she asked me what my name was and i told her, she said,"cool", and smiled and signed her name with a heart on it!!!!!!!!!!! what a dream come true!!!!! i think she wants me! so i decided to change up the picture a little bit since we secretly love each other!



anyway, i appriciate all of the prayer so i have a safe flight! you can always call or text me whenever and i will try to blog as much as i can! i will miss you all! see you next week!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

keep dreaming hahahahaha your so funny omg your soo lucky!!!

jessie estupinan said...

Wow...you're like really lucky!!

two amazing people!<3

kayla rae said...

1) You will probably never see her again.

2) She is an actress, and Hollywood marriages never work.

Sorry friend.

Christine.Marie said...

Way to be the downer kayla.

I wish I could have met them and Jason is not 30 years old.

ponch0 said...

Chase, in your dreams with Emily. But, that is pretty much amazing that you met them!