Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm So Excited!!!

This Friday, the new remake of a fantastic broadway show called Hairspray is coming to theaters! I have never seen the broadway show but the movie looks awesome!!!! Right now some of you are probably wondering, i didnt think Chase liked musicals. Well the truth is that i love them! One of my favorites is High School Musical. i bet alot of you will be shocked at this but this past year, my school's play production was High School Musical and I was the part of Troy Bolton. (the lead). yes i do sing and dance and i have been doing so since i was 5. please do not make fun of me because i think it is so much fun!!!
i hope many of you are just as excited as i am for Hairspray! talk to you later

7 comments:

jessie estupinan said...

i'm soooo happy you like musicals!! I LOVE THEM TOO!!

i am also thrilled about this movie...

maybe we can get a group of people to go see it all together. fun!!

i have a whole nother view of you now Chase!

Jaclyn Parker said...

well thank you very much. maybe we could go on friday because i am leaving the next day for chicago

kayla rae said...

What school did you attend that did High School Musical?

Friday won't work for any eighth grade girls or guys that are going to Burly/Gurly.

jessie estupinan said...

i am going on friday..i will tell you what show time when i figure it out.

i'm guessing you made your about me picture like the pictures on the poster??

genious.

Jaclyn Parker said...

well this makes me very sad but my mother just told me that we have to pack and stuff for my trip the next day so i can only go to a theater like Ocean Ranch or Kalidescope is that ok?

Jaclyn Parker said...

how about 11:10 AM @ Kaleidoscope?

jessie estupinan said...

wow...this movie was simply incredible.