Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Week Wrap Up


Hey everyone im back! all right so this week was very fun and im gonna tell you all about it!

-so first on monday about 15 of us from the band went and saw the 8:00 showing of Transformers. IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!! everytime they said, Optimus Prime, we all cheered and went nuts! that was fun.
-then on tues i had my very first band practice and i loved it. i learned 4 songs. Taffy wanted me to play this weekend but i cant so i am playing next weekend. how cool!
-then on wed was the 4th of july. i wont say much but i was in the Coto de Caza parade and i watched the Ladera Ranch fireworks.
-on thurs. i went to boomers! we had a lazer tag competition (in which the guys beat the girls) and we raced in go carts (in which the guys beat the girls) and many other fun thing (in which the guys beat the girls).
-on friday i went to the offices to make signs for the grand opening of Purpose Drive. it was funny because i got no paint on me but christine and jen had paint all over them! haha how funny. then me, Flotch, t!nyyy and jen went to subway and then later Transformer! (again) and guess who we saw there at the theater, TAFFY!!!! lol. so i got to see it twice in the same week! how cool is that!
-well that is my week. tell me what you think of it and ill see you on Purpose Drive!
...........o ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

15 comments:

ponch0 said...

Super fun, I am glad you are back.

Jaclyn Parker said...

me too! i have a good pic im gonna put on in just a sec...

Christine.Marie said...

That was SO much fun at Boomers.
And I think I beat you at Laser Tag though. Go-karts there wasn't really any competition.
Taffy makes me laugh.
Transformers was really funny.
I still don't know Brent and Spencer!

Overall, awesome week.

Jaclyn Parker said...

who is brent and spencer?

Christine.Marie said...

Remember? The dudes that called me. Flotch's friends.

I still don't know how they knew my name.

Jaclyn Parker said...

o ya that was freaky!!!

kayla rae said...

I'm pretty sure that if I had played, the girls would have won big time!

Jaclyn Parker said...

well then u should of!

jessie estupinan said...

Great Picture Chase!!

jessie estupinan said...

Chase, come to chuckie cheese with us tomorrow...


just read my blog about it.

jessie estupinan said...

call me if you can come..

939.3208

jennifer said...

thats was pretty much the BEST day ever hahahhaha fun

jennifer said...

time to blog again=)

ponch0 said...

Dear Chase,
In my first comment, I said, "I am glad you are back." Unfortunately, I am going to have to take this back because you have not blogged for a very long time.
Dissapointed,
Poncho

Christine.Marie said...

This is very dissappointing.

Thanks for being such a non-blogger.

I had faith in you. Now it is all gone.