Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Vacation

Well so far I have had a very sweet vacation. I have been swimming in my aunts pool and it is awesome!!!! I have done lots of other fun things but i miss u guys very much! O ya i bet u r wondering how i am blogging. Well i am using my dads
iphone!! How cool is that! Right now i am staying at my grandparents house with my cousin
adam. It has been fun. Well i am flying home tommorow night so i will blog on friday. I can't wait to see you all this weekend at church! I
miss you all very much and please pray that I have a safe flight home and i will
see u later!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

well im glad you are having fun and i will pray for your safe trip see ya soon!!!=)

kayla rae said...

Question...since you were on the same delayed flight as them, doesn't that mean that you rode on the rescheduled flight with Emily and Jason?

P.S. See you at church!

de(von)licious said...

dude

i invited you to my blog

jessie estupinan said...

I'm praying for ya dude! Much love to you in Chicago! See you this weekend! Check your voicemails...i know the part of the dance i want to learn (:

call me when you get back to tell me all about your trip!

jessie estupinan said...

i'm so glad you made it home safley! Thanks for the phone call! (: