Friday, July 20, 2007

What A Great Day!


Well today, me, Devon, and Kyle went to go see Hairspray. It was really good. We all loved it. I would give it 5 stars but there was only 1 problem: John Travolta.

Just thinking of the fact that he is playing a woman and is married to a man was just sickening, very awkward, and disturbing. Other than that, it had AWESOME music and it was really, really, really fun. even though i didnt cry like Jessie, my rating: 4.5 stars.

Then after that, we went over to Mission Viejo mall for the
and got some great clothes and i got some awesome sunglasses!! (which were all on sale for really good prices)
You are so jealous of these!



*while we were at the mall we took some super sweet pictures but unfortunately i have missplaced the cord for my camera. Once i find it i will post them.
Sorry Devon & Kyle.

I cant wait to hear how all of you who are reading this enjoyed Hairspray! bye.

11 comments:

de(von)licious said...

dear chase,
i am angry that you spelled kyle and my name wrong,

that makes me sad, and i hope that you post the other pictures soon, so that i can post them on my blog,

love,
devon and kyle

jessie estupinan said...

wicked awesome glasses...
wicked awesome movie.....
wicked awesome day.........

hairspray...you inspire me.

Jaclyn Parker said...

it was totally WICKED AWESOME!!!

Jaclyn Parker said...

devon has a bad attitude

jessie estupinan said...

Haha..no..he is sensitive (:

chase..go to my blog.

jennifer said...

that sounds like you had fun hope you had fun at the mall......................the mall wasnt that fun for me

Jaclyn Parker said...

we had a blast

jennifer said...

did u get my text?

jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ponch0 said...

Hairspray= A+

John Travolta= A+ He was so good at acting like the mom, plus in the original movie the mom of Tracy was also played by a guy...So I thought it was funny and he did a good job. =]

Christine.Marie said...

Those glasses are a little too big for you my friend.

I like the jacket and shirt though. We saw Hairspray for gurly. It was such a sweet movie!
We need to have everyone see it after smmer spectacular one day.